Saturday, 1 October 2011

"I will always love you"

I decided to write about the hardest thing I think everyone goes through in their life...giving up on someone you care about knowing it's the best thing to do.

At first everything is fine, life is looking up and everything you possibly want is in your hands. Then BOOM! reality hits you right between the eyes and shows the real side to life. Things start to crack, you try and tell yourself everything will work but you know deep down things have gone too far to go back to where they started. In one flash your happy enjoying life and then hitting rock bottom.
Whitney Houston has helped me in some way to letting go of someone you know you care about but know they are not what you need in life to be happy. I thought having someone there was the key to being happy, having someone to be there and make you feel like you are on top of the world.

"We both know I'm not what you, you need" Damn Whitney you are right well technically Dolly was right first but hey you take the credit!

I know that I don't NEED that special someone in my life right now but it hurts so much to know that the person you thought you could trust and care about so much doesn't feel the same. I believe that everything happens for a reason and I stand by that but for some reason God is testing me to see whether I am truly ready to take that next step!

No comments:

Post a Comment