Thursday, 2 June 2011

Britain's got Talent

Evening my friends

Just loving the new series of Britain's got Talent. Some people are just amazing. Tonight there were 3 Scots in one show...my word there is something you don't see everyday. Also, what is up with the dog acts this year, they are not as good but the best for me tonight have to be the Oxford group (Out of the Blue) Haha would love to have them for my brithday...And the Scots guy who sang Children's TV songs like the Teletubbies and the Wombles. Just fabby! Come on Ed you did the Teletubbies proud!

However, I did prefer last nights show. It had the Welsh guy Jay Worley who is like the Welsh Michael Buble therefore I love him. His version of Kings of Leon's "Use Somebody" Cannot stop playing the song and I thought, well, since I haven't done Song of the Day yet, I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone. So for Song of the Day it will be Jay performing "Use Somebody" :) Love it!

Boom Boom
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment