Oh what a glorious day it was in Edinburgh.
The sun was shining bright and it was roasting (it was 17 degrees, practially burning the pavements) Haha. Of course when it's sunny here in Scotland you take it by the horns and you don't let go. It is a rare occasion. So, myself and the girlies went for a lovely picnic in Princes Street Gardens and have a wonderful time. :) Show this couple that just got married and got their wedding pictures taken in the gardens. How lovely! Congrats to who ever they were. Haha. One special and rare moment was when managed to receive the Quote of the Day. Woo Hoo. It was after one of the girlies said "I have been treated like a dick" in which I reply "No, even a dick would have more respect!" A genius moment which is one in a blue moon for me.
However...The day was not over yet. No, then we met up with the guys and had a fabby time in Pizza Hut being very noisy and laughing our heads off. I swear I drank like 5 glasses of tap water. Uh I hate tap water, not to be snotty, but it tastes disgusting I could taste the cheapness (even though its tap water and its free anyway) :P
Will post pictures up in due course!
Boom Boom
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment