I know that when I need someone, I know exactly who to go to. Here are some of the people that a adore and will be in my heart forever.
My parents
Well what can I see about these two gems. Firstly, I would like to thank them for bringing me into this world and for taking care of me and putting up with me for 17 years. They are always there for me and I can talk to them about anything. Every saturday night is like a night at a comedy show. Mama is sitting with a drink (nothing unusual) and moaning at papa for spilling a drink which he claims he didn't spill. Papa making the good old cheese and picks (pickles). Sitting down and watching what is supposed to be Saturday night TV. For sure they are the best parents in the world and I love them very much. Love ya mama and papa :) xxxx
Stephanie and Neill
Stephanie is my sister and Neill is her fiance. My sis and I haven't always been the best of friends, really just putting up with each other. But in the last 5 years we have got much closer. When I am upset or got a problem, I know I can call her or come over for a brew and talk. She is one of my best friends and sadly knows me too well and knows how crazy I am but deep down she is wild at heart. Now, what can I say about Hammy. Well he has been with my sister for 5 years and at first, if I'm totally honest, wasn't sure about him but now he is growing on me :P He is like the brother I always wanted. He is immature just like me and just acts like a fool. He is truly part of the family and will always be Hammy and the one everyone loves (including me) :)
Boom Boom
xx


No comments:
Post a Comment