In life, there is one main rule...Live life to the max!
However, lately it feels like something is missing in life. I have been thinking that maybe it is not being in a relationship. I know you don't have to be in a relationship but...Lately, most of my friends are meeting someone special and being in happy relationships. Me however, feeling like the third wheel. When out with friends they are with their boyfriends/girlfriends and then just me tagging along. Life is not about tagging behind everyone else, it's about living your own life and enjoying the time you have on this planet.
It's not like I have not tried, there have been moments when I thought something may happened but then someone else comes along and snatches them away from me. It makes me feel like I'm not worth anything and guys only see me as a friend and not someone they see being in a relationship. Ahh, I have never worried about this before and always liked being the single one, but now it feels lonely being single.
Boom Boom
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment