After my 5km run, I decided to keep up the exercise and get ready for summer babeey!!
Well it didn't start very well, was wanting to do a 2km run but my hip was gone and had to walk (not very fun) However, I love watching all the guys lifting weights and clearly trying to compete against each other and lifting weights that are way too heavy for them. Haha giving the "Look at me! I can lift this and you can't!" Ahh the smell of sweat and competition in the morning does a girl good.
Then decided to some weights myself. Of course anyone that knows me know I have no upper body strength at ALL! So, this was very much a challenge and looked like a fool trying to lift 10's aww the trauma. To cool down I had to go for a dip in the pool. There was this elderly woman swimming next to me and was giving me the biggest evils. Ehh hen if you are swimming in a 'family session pool' you are not going to be the only one in the pool. Well after that workout definatly feeling good and now home and about to have a prawn stir fry...eh not sure I will be eating that much! Annyyhooo I'm off. Have a nice evening my dearies
Boom Boom
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment